Last weekend we had Susie Moloney in Thessalon as the guest author for Stories in the North – a great fun weekend I’ll get into more on the next post. On Saturday coming up, Mary-Lynn Murphy is launching her novel “Finding Grace” at the Sault College Native Student Centre. More good news; on June 10th – that’s a Monday night – at 7:00 pm, there will be another poetry reading evening at Thessalon Union Public Library. Bring up to three pieces of poetry, either your own work or a favourite written by someone else, and do your stuff for an appreciative audience!
- @Advicesbooks @Susiemoloney @StephenKing Here's the inimitable Susie Moloney - a good read and a delightful speaker… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Sent 1 week ago
- RT @Advicesbooks: The talented horror novelist @Susiemoloney is challenging @StephenKing. Read here: advicesbooks.com/interview-with…Sent 1 week ago
- Well, hello there…want to be a SiNner? storiesinthenorth.com/2017/08/well-h…Sent 1 week ago
- @JenniferBulman What a great, innovative idea! I wish more companies thought that way about company "perks".Sent 3 months ago
- One last poem ecreith.wordpress.com/2017/04/29/one…Sent 3 months ago
- acceptance advice agent Ampersand Angie Angie Gallop art binge bookmaking contest craft Critique David deadline draft Editing feeding the penguin fiction first draft goal goal-setting Gordon Grammar grammar-punctuation-and-diction dominatrix grant Here be Dragons humour inspiration job Laurence Steven Margaret Atwood marketing markets mystery non-fiction nonfiction novel Ontario Arts Council open mike Pauline Clark paying Penguin Books poetry pottery printmaking publication Punctuation reading rejection research rewriting sale sales Sault Star Scrivener Press second draft Shepherd in Residence Sky Stories in the North story submission submitting work The Last Black Swan the Muse The Swan Harp Three Day Novel warrior writer Wild Ginger work writers' group Writing writing binge writing group young adult novel zoetrope
- 26,814 hits